M101 is a rugged Tablet with robust set of features designed to withstand industrial use while providing high tech solutions that increase productivity, improve safety, and reduce operational costs.
The processing power comes from Intel’s processor paired with genuine Intel graphics for high performance. The tablet features a brilliant, in-plane switching with direct optical bonding, projective capacitive touch screen, which is outdoor viewable and offers 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution. Weighing at just 2.7 pounds (approx. 1200 grams) the M101 delivers lightweight mobility in a rugged tablet.
- 10.1” 1920x1200 IPS LED Panel with P-Cap Touch
- Long battery life with Intel® Pentium N4200 Apollo Lake processor
- IP65 water and dust proof
- Optional Integrated Barcode or RFID Reader
- Dual Camera Design: 8MP Main camera / 2MP Webcam
- Optional Expansion port for USB / RS232 connection
- Hot-Swappable Battery Design / Optional high capacity battery pack
- 2 Programmable function keys
- With optical bonding and anti-glare solution for sunlight readability