EMITEK’s MPO/MTP multi-fiber cabling system is ideally suited for a high density environment that demands space saving and innovative cable management solutions. MPO/MTP fanout supports various connections from multi-fiber to single-fiber out. We also offer various other MPO/MTP products such as MPO/MTP cassettes, modules and enclosures. These cassettes provide secure transition between MPO/MTP and LC or SC connections.
With our highly integrated design and manufacturing capability, EMIT can also provide customized products to help customer for better opportunities. Our modules and patchcords are 100% tested at our factory to deliver optimal performance and reliability. EMITEK’s jumper cable complies with industry green initiative.
- Polarity: TIA-568C.3 Type A, B, or C. For transition from trunk backbone assemblies to fiber rack system.
- The MTP connector harness, which breaks the 12-fiber MTP connector into simplex or duplex connectors, is used predominantly in interconnect applications.
- 40G SR4 / 100G SR10 application
- Uniboot LC, Flexible boot LC option
- 900um, 2mm fanout tubing available
- Operating temperature -20oC up to +75oC