MPO loopback is designed for device burn-in and testing of MPO network components and systems. It is used as an optical testing equipment to test parallel links in networks from the TX (transmit) pairs to the RX (receive) pairs. They provide the most effective way of testing transmission capability and receiver sensitivity for network equipment. The Ruggedized compact housing design is convenient to use with Plug-in technology. Both 12F and 24F configurations are available. This product is built with high reliability and low insertion loss characteristics.
- Available in both 12- and 24-fiber configurations
- Plug-in and play
- Ruggedized and compact housing design.
- Elite connector type available
- Supports InfiniBand applications
- RoHS, UL 94V0 compliance
- Operating temperature -20oC up to +75oC